- Hydraulic mould clamping system to enhance power efficiency. It saves air consumption and hence reduces production cost.
- Unique mechanical lock system for positive locking.
- Close loop heating system and auto chamber temperature control (to compensate variation in preform heating due to ambient temperature).
- Optional auto preforms temperature control.
- Positioning of heaters is better, ensuring faster and simpler heating. Individual heater position is adjustable in both axes to achieve optimum heating.
- Air ventilation with controllable venting in heating chamber (for better heat penetration control).
- Start-stop index type oven to minimize variation in temperature of both preforms coming out of chamber at a time.
- Versatile range to produce 40 ml to 5000 ml bottle / jar. Neck diameter ranging from 20 mm to 120 mm. Due to hydraulic operations, mould can be stopped where required. In case of small diameter bottles, this increases production rate and reduces production cost.
- Two hand operations (till mould close function is complete) to prevent accidents.
- ELCB in main supply for protection against electric shock.
- Individual MCBs for all heaters.
|Machine Type||Semi Automatic|
|Max Blowing Pressure||30 kg/cm2|
|Locking Force||25 Ton|
|Mould thickness||175 mm – 250 mm|
|Opening Stroke||250 mm|
|Distance between Tie Rods||445 mm|
|Total Weight (Approx)||1500 kg||2000 kg|
|Two Cavity||Single Cavity||Two Cavity||Single Cavity|
(1 litre Water Bottle)
(83 mm neck, 2 litres)
|Max Neck Size||53 mm||120 mm||53 mm||120 mm|
|Max Product Diameter||130 mm||200 mm||130 mm||200 mm|
|Max Product Volume||2 litres||5 litres||2 litres||Litres|
|System Air||7 CFM||4 CFM|
|Blowing Air||22 CFM for 1 litre water bottle @ 800 BPH @ 30 kg/cm2||16 CFM tor 1 litre water bottle @ 500 BPH @ 30 kg/cm2|
|Cooling Tower||50 LPM @ 2 to 4 kg/10 TR||50 LPM @ 2 to 4 kg/10 TR|
|Power – total Connected Load (without Utilities)|
|Heating Load||9 kW||24 kW|
|Other Load||3 kW||4 kW|
|Total Load||12 kW||28 kW|
|415 VAC (±5%, 3 Phase 4 Wire + E, 50 Hz|
|(Other specifications available on request)|