SHYAM PLASTIC MACHINERY manufactures excellent quality Automatic PET Blow Moulding Machines for PET bottle production. Our Automatic PET Blow Moulding Machines have wider wide-mouth capability, faster PET bottle production rates, and shorter changeover times. Also, they have features such as preferential heating or heat-setting capability. Our Two stage Plastic PET machines can make bottles from round to flat bottle styles. With our two stage, Automatic PET Blow Moulding Machines you can produce various shaped PET containers, such as mineral water bottle, beverage bottle, cosmetics bottle, medicine bottle, pesticide bottle, edible oil bottle, milk bottle, Juice bottle and many more types of Plastic PET Bottles.
Low labour consumption, high output, uniform bottle quality, easy and safe operation, and short changeover times make this system very efficient to operate, are the main features of our plastic machine range to meet the needs of various applications. It comes with one or two cavities and makes bottles or jars up to 5L at rates around 1200 bottles/hr. Controlled by PLC, the whole process from perform feeding to bottle discharging is complete automatically, with advantages of labour saving.
- Preform Handling.
- Robust gripping system in Loader and Ejector, to prevent breakage of grippers.
- Hylam Carriers for longer life and noise reduction.
- Close Loop Heating Control (Auto Preform Temperature Control).
- Positioning of Haters – Better, Faster and Simpler.
- Individual Heater position adjustable in both axes.
- Dual Neck Protection – Chilled Water and Air Ventilation for Heating Chamber with controllable Vent (for better heat penetration).
- Servo Stretching (optional).
- Dual Stretching to reduce cycle time.
- Non-Contact Linear potentiometer to achieve Precise Process control.
Mould Clamping Unit
- Mould Clamping using Toggle mechanism for fast cycles.
- Mould Compensation for Positive Locking.
Reduce Change Overtime
- Quick Mould Changeover system.
- No lifting equipment required.
- No need to change cooling lines.
- Less time and efforts required.