Filters for Smokey Industries
If you run your CNC machines at high speed and with a high coolant pressure, or if you’re working with die casting or hardening, the machines will start to “smoke”. This oil smoke consists of tiny particles and the smoke is thick. The particles penetrate everything and can even reach your bloodstream! The same problem often arises during minimal quantity lubrication (MQL). To get rid of this type of pollution, you must install a tough filter – A•smoke! Your work environment and your finances will thank you !
Why Oil Smoke Filtration is Needed
- Oil smoke may cause lung diseases if inhaled.
- Oil smoke causes slippery floors and collects dust on machines and walls.
- Oil smoke can lead to coating in ventilation ducts that may cause fires.
- Oil smoke can cause coating in heat exchangers reducing the efficiency of the heat recovery.
- The oil that is drained from the filter can be reused.
Types of A.Smoke Oil Smoke Filters: